Wednesday, January 2, 2008
2008 ...
At last I have successfully changed my blog layout/background. It was long overdue change that I was meant to do as I really did not like the previous template. There might be some remaining tits and bits of changes that I might need to do as I did all this changes during lunch hour at work :) A good start for the new year.

My parents went back yesterday. Gosh it was one of those moments where I couldn't stop tearing. Having them around for a month was such a joy! I just couldn't get myself to come back home yesterday after dropping them off at the airport; knowing how lonely it was going to feel for the next few days till I get use to my old life back. However I do really thank guruji for giving me such wonderful parents.

Well a start of a new year, which I know will definately be one hectic year. Some really important things are going to happen this year for me; with guruji's kirpa I will keep you all updated.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you and may GOD's abundant Grace, unconditional love, favours and blessings be upon all of you.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 1:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: