Monday, June 11, 2007
Water Taxi
This happen at my condominium. It was raining really very heavily. I went down to get some letters that I forgot from my postbox. The next thing I saw was a taxi going straight into the swimming pool.





I was REALLY SHOCKED! At first I thought the driver was drunk but evantually he told that he couldnt make out where was the road as it was raining really heavily and he entered the pathway meant for joggers around the swimming pool and when he tried making a U-turn his car went straight into the pool.
Quite a shocking incident...


Here are some more pictures taken.



The story also came out in NST today. To read the story click here

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 1:03 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At June 13, 2007 at 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    I think the guy just wanted a free car wash but ended up paying for a tow-truck and complete overhaul. Someone took a pic of this and won RM50 from the Star.

     
  • At June 14, 2007 at 12:06 AM, Blogger Jagjit Kaur

    The pictures here were taken by one of the resident which was shared in our condo forum. :)

    I cant imagine the amount of work that will need to be done in order to get the cab in a moving state ... gosh!