Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Encounter with a Ghost/Spirit.. or whatever it is called!
This incident just happened like a few minutes ago!

Here's what happen:
I was busy tweaking around with my pc to change the the look of my Windows XP machine to look Windows Vista'ish.. Well I got quite a lot done and I got tired. So I thought chal lets go down and have a walk around the swimming pool and the park as it was quite windy.. Well I stay in a Condominium so there's no problem with security :)

So here I was walking about in the park enjoying the night breeze when suddenly I saw a lady.. She was just sitting on one of the benches in the park. It was a quiet night and no one else was there except for me, her and a security guard who was like 10 meters away. So I thougth lets be friendly and say HI.

So me being me, I went and said HI. The lady did not reply. The lights around the park were quite dimmed so I could not see much of her face. Again I thought maybe she did not hear me, I said Hi louder and said "quite a nice windy night." No response! I was kinda irritated thinking here I was being nice and this lady can't even reply and say hi.

The security guard fella who was nearby looked at me and asked if everything is okay. So I just said Bye to the lady and walked to the security guard and told him that everything is okay and its just that I was trying to be friendly with the lady. And he looked puzzle and asked me "which lady". I was like.. come on.. there was a lady who was sitting on the bench like 10 meters away and I was trying to just start some conversation with her. I turned to show him but there was no one on the bench. So at that time I figured she might have left.

The facial expression of the security guard fella changed. He looked really scared! He said there was no one there and the reason he asked if everything was okay was because he saw me talking to myself. Whooo.. that really made the hair on the back of my neck stand. I asked him few times if he is sure and he was pretty determined.

So Quickly I walked away and took the lift and went up to my place. Did "rakhiya de shabad" all the way till I reach my place. Locked the door and came straight to the PC and put on some kirtan (hyms).

This was quite an experience. I am pretty sure I saw someone there in the park earlier but the more I try to think about it the blurrer the picture gets. No more going for walks in the park late nights for me anymore! Thanks to guruji nothing else happened.

I am heading to bed now. Ta for now!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 2:32 AM | Permalink |


5 Comments:


  • At May 2, 2007 at 10:20 PM, Blogger Jagjit Kaur

    I have removed the comments under this topic coz I do not want any arguements in my blog.

    Virji Manjot -> thanks but I am no gurmukh. I am still a newbie learning on how to be on guruji's path..

    Thriller -> thanks for your piece of advise too and as said to the virji above, I am still a newbie and there's loads for me to learn.

    And all others whose comments were moderated, Sorry I had to do this, I do not want arguments :) thanks for your support.

    Remember "Only guruji at the end knows who's a gurmukh and who's not."

    There's no point arguing on pointing out if a person is a gurmukh or not. There are more important things to discuss and worry about rather then a person's gursikhi level.

    Rab Rakha.

     
  • At May 3, 2007 at 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    are you sure its not Schizophrenia?does happen due to the some pressure in life, maybe it wasn't.LOL

     
  • At May 3, 2007 at 9:02 PM, Blogger Jagjit Kaur

    this is the funniest comment i had :) no im not a schizo..:) hahahah

     
  • At May 4, 2007 at 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow Jaggu!

    You have had so many experiences with spirits. Looks like all come running after your chardi kala :-)

     
  • At May 16, 2007 at 2:26 PM, Blogger Vickram Khalsa

    WoW !!!