Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Arghhh....
** UPDATE: After posting the below entry, I actually manage to book my first ticket since morning.. hahah.. should have complained earlier ***

I have been trying to book my tickets to Miri for next year since today morning via AirAsia. I think I have tried for almost 20 times since 8am and till now I am unable to even book ONE ticket yet. I keep getting this error below. So frustrating...


My mistake for sleeping off last night and not waiting to book it in the wee hours of the morning.

For those who does not know what I am talking about, well Airasia is giving away free* tickets to all of their destinations (not so free la.... still have to pay admin charges + tax la..) .. and normally when this promotion starts its almost impossible to go through their website during the day...

I am not going to give up... Will keep trying till I get my tickets...

Labels:

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 11:32 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: