Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Missing in Action.....
Hmm.. it seems that I have neglected this blog for quite a long while.. I am not going to make any excuses saying how busy I was with work + studies... I guess I just got plain lazy :-) ...

Currently I am planning to split this blog to personal ramblings and another blog on faith... Well lets see how well this goes..

Frankly, time just flies.. It is already mid of November 2008, and we are cruising on a full speed ahead to welcome the year 2009.. Just a week ago, a friend of mine told me about Planet X and the "supposedly" end of the world in 2012. Well any of you who actually still read this blog who would like to know more about this.. just google up the "planet x and 2012". There are a lot of videos in youtube too regarding this...

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 3:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: