Friday, August 3, 2007
Back after a Month
Wow.. without realising it's been a month since I have last updated my blog. When I started blogging I told myself that I will constantly update my blog every second day but guess it was never as easy as that. For all of you who has sent emails asking me where I have gone missing and for those of you who actually took the liberty to remind me its been a month since I have last blogged...thanks. Sorry I did not have much time in hand to actually reply all of your emails or sms

Anyway for those of you who actually wondered what happen to me .. I am fine but just too many things were going on at the same time that needed my attention." Work, inter-department games, studies, family responsibilites, personal responsibilities and etc etc etc... just too many things.. It has been a really hectic & stressful month. I have been going through some emotional rollercoster rides for the past month.. Thinking about it makes me wonder; WOW I actually manage to pull thorough it.. This makes me realise that Waheguru has his own way of doing things. I a mere mortal did not understand his ways of doing things but now looking back, I would say,, GURU MAYRAI SANG SAADA HAI NAALAY..

He was/is and will always be there for me (though I might not have realised that at those moment but he guided me in every way). He has given me really awesome parents & friends who were there during my up or downs for the past month. They have been the support for me all this while. Especially my friends; though I am away from my family in this big big city; you people have never once make me feel that I am alone here. Without your help and also moral support things will not be easy for me. This is all the blessings of guruji. Without HIM I would have never meet such wonderful people in my life.

I had a break only last week where I was back in my hometown and I had a really good time back there (though it was a very short visit). Work does not permit me to go back as often as I do like before. Had a thanks giving prayers on Saturday to thank guruji for everything that he has provided and also for the promotion in work he gave me. Took some pictures of the sangat in Miri and hopefully I will be uploading it soon.

Hopefully I will be blogging more often now.. Leaving you all with something to ponder on

"I have learnt that we do not need to ask anything from guruji. All what we need to do is to listen and practise guruji's teachings. Once you are on the guru's path, you will not need to ask anything from HIM. Everything will start falling back into its own place slowly. All you need is to just take the first step towards him and he will guide you through. Never doubt guruji's doing as he is the doer and we are just his followers."

ਊਚ ਅਪਾਰ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਕਉਣੁ ਜਾਣੈ ਗੁਣ ਤੇਰੇ
ooch apaar baea(n)th suaamee koun jaanai gun thaerae
O my lofty, incomparable and infinite Lord and Master, who can know Your Glorious Virtues?

Labels: ,

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 10:44 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: