Friday, April 20, 2007
Its Friday
Its such a relief that is Friday today. Last day of work for the week and I will have 2 days of rest from work though I still will have tonnes of documentation that need to be done. Working life is really different compared to being a student. Uni life was such a joy. Even high school days were really fun with my group of friends who, thank god are still keeping in touch till today. We use to do loads of things together.

Back to working life.. Ive got 2 process documents and one troubleshooting guide that I am suppose to be working on at the moment. But gosh here I am blogging away. Just to give a summary; I am working in a MNC company in Cyberjaya. My primary work is to use Microsoft SMS for patch deployment to all the global servers in my company; handling the maintanence and monitoring of the infrastructure for Msoft SMS in the company and my daily operations work is to distribute software via GPO. We are also migrating to SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager 2007) by end of this year. It might sound "alien" to those who are not in the IT industry :) The job is really tedious and stressful at times. Slight mistake and BOOM it will cause a massive impact to the company globally. But I am really happy to be in this team as everyday I am learning something new. Everyday comes with a new challenge and everyday when you reach work, you will be wondering what will happen today. However since I have start working I seldom have much time left for most of other things. At the end of the day, I just would like to have some quiet and quality time for my ownself. Sign that I might be getting old eh ;)

Anyway enough of my ramblings. For those of you who are interested to know what is Microsoft SMS 2003 and SCCM is all about click here -> Microsoft SMS 2003 & SCCM
Or just google and find out more about it. Have fun :)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Jagjit Kaur at 10:48 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: